FORT BEND COUNTY, TX -Fort Bend County Judge Bob Hebert, Commissioners Richard Morrison, Grady Prestage, Andy Meyers, and James Patterson; and County Attorney Roy Cordes invite the citizens of Fort Bend County to the Re-Dedication of the Historic Courthouse on January 19, 2014, at 2:30pm; which is the 105th Anniversary of its dedication in 1909. In the last 12 months, the $5.8 million rehabilitation project has substantially transformed the 1909 Courthouse and the 1935 addition to their original beauty, and includes modern day functionality to provide the necessary office environments for the Fort Bend County Judge’s office and the Fort Bend County Attorney’s office. The Historic Landmark will also be the new home of the Fort Bend Historical Commission and Commissioners Court. Tours will be available after the official re-dedication. For more information, please call the County Judge’s office at 281-341-8608.
**Please visit http://www.fortbendcountynews.info for more information pertaining to local events and updates.**